Choose an adrenaline filled experience – Whitewater Rafting on Jiu River for 2! Bring a friend or family member and have fun together! Our instructor holds a short theoretical briefing. After that, you will receive neoprene suits for protection.
RO-BD10HAST-3P - 3068
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Whitewater rafting on Jiu river for 2
Choose an adrenaline filled experience – Whitewater Rafting on Jiu River for 2! Bring a friend or family member and then have fun together! Our instructor holds a short theoretical briefing. After that, you will receive neoprene suits for protection.
You will row in an inflatable boat on fast and swirling waters. The instructor guides you along the way and ensures your safety. Have fun, let your adrenaline level rise and enjoy unforgettable thrills!
You can purchase this voucher for you and show up with your guest or you can offer it as a gift to someone.
Exact location, directions and meeting place will be available to you once you have purchased your voucher(s). You can find this information on your Activity Pass- the document which confirms your booking. You must book and complete your activity prior to voucher’s expiry date.
Venue: Hunedoara county
Voucher valid for: 12 months
How long this activity takes: because the routes are physically soliciting, the white water rafting experience will last around 1 – 1.5 hours.
Minimum number of people required: 6
Minimum age required: 14 years old (with parental approval)
Maximum age required: does not apply
Weather: the activity depends on the depth of the water, but it doesn’t depend on the weather, since the neoprene suits offer thermal comfort.
Spectators and Family: are welcome to watch you. There are places from where they can take photos of or film the boats.
- The rafting activity takes place on the Jiu river
- Your transfer to the location is not included
- You will row for 13 km down the river
- A minimum number of 6 participants is required for this activity to take place
- Please inform us if you have any medical issues that can affect your health after practicing this activity
- Participants need to have a reasonable physical condition
- There is no weight limit
- Knowing how to swim is not mandatory. The equipment offers floatability regardless of your weight
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- It doesn’t matter if you are wearing glasses or not
Travel to the venue, attend a short briefing and then enjoy a 12 km boat ride on fast and swirling waters.
- Short theoretical briefing
- 13 km row down Jiu River
- Equipment (including neoprene suit)
- Experienced instructor
- Your transfer to the venue is not included
No Details Found