- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Initiation in Survival Techniques course
This amazing experience is perfect if you are looking for an escape from your daily routine and from the crowded city. Join us on an Initiation in Survival Techniques course and learn how to survive in the wild outdoors. During your activity, you will improve your physical and mental abilities and sharpen your senses.
Your adventure lasts 3 days. During this time, you will live in tents and learn how to obtain and prepare your food and many other necessary survival skills which may prove very useful to you. If you’re a fan of Bear Grylls and his shows, this is your chance to experience the thrills of outdoors survival! (no, the course is not taught by Bear Grylls himself, but our instructor has many years of experience and he will teach you everything you need to know).
Exact location, directions and meeting place will be available to you once you have purchased your voucher(s). This information is listed on Activity Pass- the document which confirms your booking. You must book and complete your activity prior to voucher’s expiry date.
Please have in mind that this activity depends on the weather conditions. We recommend you to book your activity in advance so that we will be able to reschedule if necessary.
Find more information about the Initiation in Survival Techniques course below.
Venues: Valea Ariesului, Apuseni Mountains
Voucher valid for: 12 months
How long this activity takes: 3 days
Minimum number of people required: 3
Minimum age required: 14 years old (minors must have parental approval)
Maximum age required: does not apply
Weather: we can’t control the weather; this activity depends on weather conditions
Spectators and Family: are welcome to watch you
- Your transfer to the location is not included
- The price includes the instructor, the necessary equipment for the course and accommodation (in a tent or in a cottage)
- The equipment and the coach are included for the entire duration of the activity
- This course will teach you how to build a shelter, how to correctly judge a critical situation, how to obtain food, how to obtain and filter water, how to orient in the field using a map and a compass (or without these), night orientation, lighting the fire, archery, hunting techniques, how to tie important knots, how to use strings and mountain climbing techniques.
- A minimum of 3 participants is necessary for the activity to take place at a certain date.
Arrive at the venue, meet our instructor and go on a journey you won't forget!
- Experienced instructor,
- The necessary equipment for the course
- Accommodation (in a tent or in a cottage)
- Your transfer to the venue is not included
No Details Found