Enjoy an unforgettable helicopter flight, followed by a delicious dinner. This experience is perfect for a romantic date (you can even propose either on the flight or at dinner). You can also acquire this experience to impress a customer or a business partner.
RO-BD10HAST-3P - 2959
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Heli Dining in Bucharest
Enjoy an unforgettable helicopter flight, followed by a delicious dinner. This experience is perfect for a romantic date (you can even propose either on the flight or at dinner). You can also acquire Heli Dining in Bucharest to impress a customer or a business partner.
All you have to do is show up at the venue. Our experienced pilot welcomes you aboard the helicopter and takes you to the dining location. After that, enjoy a delicious meal and then return to the airfield.
Exact location, directions and meeting place will be available to you once you have purchased your voucher(s). You can find this information on the Activity Pass – the document which confirms your booking. You must book and complete your activity prior to voucher’s expiry date.
Please have in mind that this activity depends on the weather conditions and on obtaining all the approvals necessary for the flight. The commanding pilot has the responsibility to ensure maximum safety conditions during the flight; therefore he has the absolute authority to decide the interruption or postponing the mission at any time. We recommend you to book your activity in advance so that we will be able to reschedule if necessary.
Find out more information about Heli Dining in Bucharest below.
Venue: Bucharest, Ploiesti (the airfield is situated at about 15 km from the center of Ploiesti)
Voucher valid for: 12 months
How long this activity takes: 30 minutes helicopter flight , 1 hour dining
Minimum number of people required: 1
Weather: we can’t control weather; this activity depends on weather conditions
Spectators and family: are welcome to watch you
- There’s a weight limit of 100 kilograms/passenger
- This activity is not suitable for people suffering from epilepsy or from any heart conditions
- Transfer to airfield not included, the airfield is located at 40 min of driving from Bucharest
- The price includes dinner for 2 people. The menu contains:
– Chicken Soup a la Grecue
– Oven-baked chopped salmon with Noisette potatoes
– Desert: “Heli Papanasi” – Romanian cheese pancakes
– Drinks: A 750ml bottle of Dry Muscat Jidvei or similar wine and 2 water bottles, either still or sparkling
- Vegetarian menu is available too
- The menu can be modified if required. An extra fee in the amount of 15 EUR is applied, which entitles passengers to order whatever they want to eat from a menu they will receive. If the new order costs more than the offered menu, passengers have to pay the price difference.
- This activity involves renting a helicopter for a flight. Please have in mind that the prices may be altered depending on the date you want to complete your activity
- Please have in mind that, during winter, we not only have weather restrictions but also some airfields may be closed entirely. In this case, we will do our best to schedule your experience at a different venue.
Arrive at the airfield, fly to the dining location and enjoy a delicious dinner. After that, our pilot will fly you back to the starting point.
- 30 minutes helicopter flight
- 1 hour dinner for 2 people
Transfer to the airfield is not included.
No Details Found