- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Choose an airplane flight you won’t forget! Meet our pilot in Brasov and get ready to discover amazing views. Your Dracula’s Castle airplane tour takes you on a journey overflying Rasnov Fortress and the iconic Bran Castle.
Make sure your camera is ready and snap photos you won’t forget! To top it all, on your way back, you can admire a great panoramic view of Bucegi Mountains.
Dracula’s Castle airplane tour – Disclaimer
Exact location, directions and meeting place will be available to you once you have purchased your voucher(s). You can find this information on the Activity Pass- the document which confirms your booking. You must book and complete your activity prior to voucher’s expiry date.
Please have in mind that this activity depends on the weather conditions and on obtaining all the approvals necessary for the flight. The commanding pilot has the responsibility to ensure maximum safety conditions during the flight; therefore he has the absolute authority to decide the interruption or postponing the mission at any time. We recommend you to book your activity in advance so that we will be able to reschedule if necessary.
Details about our Dracula’s Castle airplane tour
Venue: Brasov (the airfield’s location is at about 18 km from the center of Brasov)
Voucher valid for: 12 months
How long this activity takes: 30 minutes
Minimum number of people required: 2
Minimum age required: 13
Maximum age required: does not apply
Weather: this activity depends on the weather conditions
Spectators and family: are welcome to watch you
- There is a weight limit of 100 kilograms/person
- This activity is not suitable for to pregnant women or to people suffering from epilepsy or from any heart conditions
- Your transfer to the location is not included
- Please have in mind that, during winter, we not only have weather restrictions but also some airfields may be closed entirely. In this case, we will do our best to schedule your experience at a different venue.
This activity takes 20 minutes. You will have to arrive at the venue on your own terms.
- 30 minutes airplane flight
- Your transfer to the venue is not included
No Details Found